Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Camper

Sorry I have been MIA, but I have been in painting and paiting and paiting ;)
I’m definitely a better person if I can take time to just work in my artwork and don’t be worry about deadlines AND house chores.

You remember these pieces?


Two down

Vaquita details




Two to go!

Happy Tuesday!


Rebekah Leigh said...

I love the elephant and i know the other 2 will be just as beautiful! Well done!!

leafonatree said...

Thanks for sharing! I love to watch projects develop. :) These are lovely.

Louise Gale said...

SO beautiful and wonderful to see them in these pictures. Thanks for sharing. x

Lisa said...

These are stunning! Soo happy to see such full of energy color and the line work is lush!

Chelsea said...

Your work is beautiful! I am so happy to have stumbled upon your blog! I look forward to seeing what you crate next :)

The Dreaming Bear said...

So amazing!!! It's fun to see works in progress....but yours especially! Great work!