Friday, March 16, 2012

Meantime, while she is grows...

Well, it's happening. I'm going to have a baby girl in just 5 months!How that happen? (yes, don't worry I swear I know how that happen). Time is going fast, super fast, and of course, I'm freaking out a little bit. I have to many things to do. I have like 3 millions plans and goals to follow. I'm super anxious thinking in how my life is going to change in August, and I cant wait and I the same time I want to to stop the time right now ;) Sounds crazy, right?
The last weeks have been a whirlwind of activities and work and plans and dreams. And time is passing soooo fast. I think it's time to stop planning and dreaming and just start working before we welcome our daughter.
I made a basic list of the things I really want to accomplish in the next 5 month. Soooo... while she grows, I will:

while she grows...

Happy weekend :)

9 comments:

Gemma Ballesteros said...

Me llamo Gemma y también voy a ser mamá de una niña, en mi caso el próximo mes de mayo... te entiendo al 100%!!! Yo me puse como una loca a dibujar, jajajaja. Tengo esa misma preocupación de no saber cómo o cuánto va a cambiar mi vida cuando llegue mi bebita :) Mucho ánimo y disfruta todo lo que puedas, ya verás cuando empieces a sentir sus pataditas :) Por cierto, me encanta tu trabajo!!!

aimee said...

your daughter is going to be born with a rapidograph in her hand! and you are going to be the best mama :)

p.s. i love "buy a file cabinet... and use it" -- i'm the kind who would buy it, and that would make me feel organized. but then i wouldn't use it ;)

Valentina Harper said...

Gracias Gemma! Estoy tratando de organizarme para poder pintar lo mas que pueda los proximos meses!

Hi Aimee! I really hope I can be a good mama... ;)

The file cabinet thing have been on my list the last 2 years... Unbelievable! ;)

Judy Doren said...

Blessings to your family. Enjoy this wonderful time of your life!

Unknown said...

good plans!! you will be able to do it all
no worries!!!
you are amazing

lori vliegen said...

congratulations on this wonderful news!! sending you big hugs and lots of energy to complete everything on your list!! here's to you and your family, sweet mommy-to-be! xox

Katie Cannon said...

Congratulations .

Claire Caudwell said...

Wow that is a really big list! You are a very ambitious lady! Remember to put your feet up too!

Jessica said...

Such great news! Congrats to you and your family. I am expecting my second child in July and feeling much the same way. I can promise you this though, from my experience with my first, what ever your get done before hand and however limited your time will be afterward, you will never wish it any differently! Enjoy the life growing inside of you!!
OH and can't wait for the coloring book!!